Date: Saturday, December 28, 2019
Social Hour: 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Silent Auction: 5:30-9:00 p.m.
Guests Seated, Opening Ceremonies: 6:30 p.m.
Dinner Served: 7:35 p.m.
Guest Speaker: 8:00 p.m.
Dancing: 8:30-11:00 p.m.
Place: NEW VENUE
The Riverside Hotel: 2900 W. Chinden Blvd., Boise, ID 83714 (Directions: View Map)
Sarah Draper: USMA Class of 1995. Sarah is currently a Special Agent in the FBI’s Boise Resident Agency. She served in the Military Police (MP) Corps in Germany, Korea, and Fort Lewis, Washington. Her deployments include commanding an MP company in Kosovo in 2001. Since joining the FBI in 2003, Sarah has served in Oregon, Virginia, and Idaho, where she moved in 2013. Sarah will share what she has learned over the last 25 years about service and the call she answered to be a “Leader for a Lifetime.”
- Beef Entrée: Roast Inside of Round of Beef – Thinly sliced with mushroom sauce, served with mushroom risotto and vegetables.
- Chicken Entrée: Chicken Marsala – Simmered in a rich Marsala wine sauce, served with mushroom risotto and vegetables.
- Fish Entrée: Teriyaki Salmon – Perfectly glazed and served with rice primavera and vegetables.
- Vegetarian Entrée: Mushroom Wellington – Baked in a flaky crust and served with mushroom risotto and vegetables.
Cost: $49.00 [RSVP CLOSED]
PLEASE NOTE: $10 Late Fee per entrée for RSVPs requested after Friday, December 20th. You MAY NOT get the entrée of your choice, as the Riverside Hotel requires the RSVP count several days before the event to ensure there is enough food.
Bid on amazing items and purchase raffle tickets the night of the event. (Must be present to win!)
- Commemorate the evening with a special portrait by Timeless Photo
- Enjoy music during the social hour by the 25th Army Band Woodwind Quintet, IDARNG
- Live dance music with the band Push2Play
- Formal Mess Dress Uniforms (or equivalent) for Midshipmen, Cadets, Active Duty/Reserve Personnel, and (if desired) Retirees
- Black Tie or Dark Suit and Tie for Gentlemen and Formal or Semi-Formal Dress for Ladies
The Riverside Hotel
The Riverside Hotel is graciously offering special room rates for our event. Please call (208) 343-1871 to make reservations and ask for our event group rate.
Group Name: Idaho Association of Service Academy Parents
Room Rate: $108 per night (Double Queen or King)
Includes weekend brunch buffet for two, it is highly recommended that you RSVP for brunch at the time you check-in to your room.